Your messages contain a lot of helpful information! Each email’s subject line will contain everything you need to get a quick read on the call, including the caller’s name, the caller’s company name, and “Ruby Mail.”
- From Name: The caller’s name
- From Number: The phone number the caller provided the receptionist
- From Company: The caller’s company name
- Regarding: This is where you'll find any additional information gathered by the receptionist during the call
Actions: Generally, calls are marked with one or more of 4 possible actions:
- Please contact – The caller asked that you return their call at your convenience.
- Sent to VM – The receptionist transferred the caller to your voicemail. (Occasionally, a caller may disconnect after being transferred without leaving a message.)
- No action required – The message is intended as an FYI. Usually, the caller either declined to leave a message for a return call and/or the receptionist was able to answer FAQs about your business based on the information we have on file for you.
- Urgent – The caller indicated that their call was time-sensitive and/or an emergency.
- To: Who the message was sent to, followed by the account/company name the message was sent from
- Date: The date and time the message was sent
- Caller ID: The caller ID
- Ruby Receptionist: The name of the receptionist who took the message